Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Trip Excitement and now Sept 10 Trip Report

Go down

Pre Trip Excitement and now Sept 10 Trip Report Empty Pre Trip Excitement and now Sept 10 Trip Report

Post  Roads007 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Going to Florida in Sept and cannot wait!
So far we've booked flights and accomodations. Staying in International Palms resort on international drive I think?! lol can't remember.
We've also booked tickets to MNSSHP so have a snow white costume all organised for that

Last time we went was 2008 when we travelled with a group of dancers
We flew over on the 12th of March 2008. I think if memory serves me correctly we flew with continental airlines which I thought were good. There was a very funny pilot speaking pirate talk with the younger dancers on the way over and he kept us amused most of the way over!
We were staying in the Holiday Inn just at the entrance to Universal Studios with the TGI fridays connected to the hotel. Rooms were nice and clean and I'd say most days we had food in TGI fridays which wasn't to bad. Plus we ended up having a voucher for dinner there one night as there was a mix up with our booking in when we got to the hotel on the 12th. There was two bus loads of dancers and parents about 40 of us arrived on one flight which was grand we got booked in no problem but then when the second lot of dancers ( 100 plus dancers and parents) arrived two hours later the hotel didn't have rooms ready as they had mixed up the dates and thought we were arriving the next day apparently! So to compensate the wait they gave the whole group a dinner voucher each.as grand we got booked in no problem but then when the second lot of dancers ( 100 plus dancers and parents) arrived two hours later the hotel didn't have rooms ready as they had mixed up the dates and thought we were arriving the next day apparently! So to compensate the wait they gave the whole group a dinner voucher each.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Guelph limo rental|Guelph limo service

Roads007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum