Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to do seo for my site?

2 posters

Go down

how to do seo for my site? Empty how to do seo for my site?

Post  Roads007 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

i wonder how to do seo for my site herpesanddating.org to make it placed in the first page of seaching engine
=================
seo|seo uk

Roads007

Back to top Go down

how to do seo for my site? Empty SEO

Post  jamesjohn Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 am

lol...are you for real dude.....see what are your signature and questions are completely opposite.

jamesjohn

http://www.viteb.com/

Back to top Go down

how to do seo for my site? Empty Re: how to do seo for my site?

Post  Roads007 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Personally, I've actually stayed at this place bettergetaway.com It's near Ottawa, and it is a private guest house located on 100 acres of wooded land. While the owners' home is right there, too, they leave you in peace. You have the whole guest house to yourself, and one of the owners is a chef, and can make pretty much any food you'd like. Since it's just the one guest house, you get very personalized service. It's not super-luxurious. (well...I suppose that depends on your level of taste. By comparison, I usually spend $500-$2,000/night on hotel rooms.) But it's by no means "low rent". (The photos at the web site are reasonably accurate. I think the place looks better in-person, though.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ontario Cottage Rentals

Roads007

Back to top Go down

how to do seo for my site? Empty Re: how to do seo for my site?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down