Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I buy discount/cheap cat furniture?

Go down

Where can I buy discount/cheap cat furniture? Empty Where can I buy discount/cheap cat furniture?

Post  Roads007 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 pm

My cat is a rescue cat and I found her on the streets. I brought her to my parents house (because they have many rescue cats) but she did not get along with the others. I feel in love with her so I am keeping her at my cat friendly apartment. My apartment is small (I am moving to a large house in 1 year, so she will have lots more room soon), a small kitchen, 2 small bedrooms, that are connected by a small bathroom and basically no living or dining area (unless you consider a entry way witch only fits 1 chair, a living room). I am thinking of just buying a few cat towers and/or other cat furniture and put them in the 2 bedrooms and bathroom (they will fit fine. There more medium then small, I guess). So where is a good place to buy cheap cat furniture? My cat is about 2 and semi playful but loves to climb.

buy discount furniture

Roads007

Back to top Go down