Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is being a customer suppose to be a enjoyable life instead of being treated rudely?

Go down

Is being a customer suppose to be a enjoyable life instead of being treated rudely? Empty Is being a customer suppose to be a enjoyable life instead of being treated rudely?

Post  Roads007 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

I always smile at everyone and employers. I don't have a big problem about customer service but sometimes customer service is being rude and they are like ruining my vacation. I though being a person is suppose to enjoy life and jobs are just jobs to work for living. I don't have a problem having a job being treated rude or nice. When I am not working everywhere I go I always be told what to do and I can't do whatever I want to in public. So luck for having freedom living in a America that suppose to be a free country. I want to enjoy hanging around people. People like doing business instead of enjoying life. The only thing is freedom is at home. Am I always going to have customer service being rude? What is the point living if there not much freedom in public?

_________

סקס

Roads007

Back to top Go down