Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELLING isn't rocket science ... it's all about the customer!

Go down

SELLING isn't rocket science ... it's all about the customer! Empty SELLING isn't rocket science ... it's all about the customer!

Post  Roads007 Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

It amazes me how sometimes in life, people make easy things very difficult. The art of selling happens to be one of those things. No matter what field you're in (MLM, real estate investing, etc.); selling is contingent on ONE thing ... the customer! I can't tell you how many businesspeople, entrepreneurs and seminars I've been to where the speakers "preach" about agressive selling techniques and continuous agressive upsells. Don't get me wrong, some of this stuff is important and vital to building long term wealth, but nothing beats basic customer "common courtesies".

The wealthiest people I know don't really sell. They give their customers an offer so tantalizing that it virtually sells itself. Most folks in business don't realize people buy things for the "sizzle" ... not the "steak"!
Network Marketing|MLM Marketing

Roads007

Back to top Go down