Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club foot pain?

Go down

Club foot pain? Empty Club foot pain?

Post  Roads007 Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes my son was born with club feet & he had 4 surgeries by the time he was 14 months old.In the last 2 to 3 years he's had alot troubl with his feet now.He's never been able to run play sports at all.He walks on the inside of his ankles & has no arches at all.His back now is hurting real bad & he can't sleep at nite or bend over like a boy 16 years old should beable to do.The pain meds there giving him are not helping at all now.This is his last year of school and he cant even carry a book bag on his back now due to the pain.I had DHS to get in touch with me & said i needed to file SS disability for him now while he still needs more surgeries,but from what they said when he was a baby there wasnt alot more they could do as far as back at that time.So is there anything new out there that could help James now that wasnt out there 15 years ago?I hate to see him suffer & being a single parent makes it even worse on me being hid father i want the best for him but i don't won't to see him on the really strong meds neither.But as far as his feet i have never seen feet that turn so far in that he actually walks on the inside of his ankles and his toes are starting to point upwards cin his shoes.Also the foot they did operate on is so much smaller than the one they just out a cast on.But the pain in the one they didnt do surgery on his hurting him so much worse than the one the did do surgery on.As he's got bigger his pain & feet are getting so much worse that i'm lost on what to do or who to trust anymore.When they did the surgeried when he was a baby told us that he would never have any problems when he got older but now i know that's not ture.
Running Shoes|Fitflops

Roads007

Back to top Go down