Sk World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frustration over limitations of the Search Engines!

Go down

Frustration over limitations of the Search Engines! Empty Frustration over limitations of the Search Engines!

Post  Roads007 Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Is there anyone else who finds it very sad that we as human beings who have sophisticated vision, brains etc are having the visual medium of the Web dramatically limited by dumb software by which I mean the Internet Search Engines!

The Web can be so much more than it is however I feel that it is being held back by a sites need to be found on the Internet Search Engines, site are becoming so wordy and boring in their design they often look like clones.

Someone once said 'a picture says a thousand words' well not to a search engine instead you have to write those 1000 words!

We have eyes to see, pictures, colours, video, animation etc, etc however the dumb software that all search engine employ is now in my opinion having a very negative effect on the development of the Internet as a whole.

Everyone is so preoccupied with a good rank are we giving too much power to the search engine and should they really be the sole thing shaping the future of the Web as they are at the moment.

Isn't it about time there was an alternative!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEO UK|Search Engine Marketing

Roads007

Back to top Go down